精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2013年11月6日星期三

Janda Baik Hike

Date: 05 Nov 2013
Time: 8:30am
Venue: Janda Baik, Selangor.
Distance: 10km
Record: 6hrs

Remarks:
Long time didn't do hike, so I totally forget what things to prepare just bring my water bottle, wear short & kampung adidas.


I wake up on 5am, drive to group with Zoey gang.
I like the fresh air in forest, but not the mosquitoes & leech.
Nearly the noon time we reached the peak of janda baik, but there is nothing there just a lot of trees.
Going down is tough, step by step sometimes fall down but luckily no rain.
The way of return always like never ending road, that's is the part I felt suffering. 
Is feel good to hike on this lazy holiday, breath some fresh air, walk & chit chat with friends.

We eat wan tan mee as breakfast in chinese restaurant at Bukit Tinggi, also pack for lunch.
Start the hike around 8:45am after group photos, we passed by few river with chit chat & jokes.
The information I get is a easy hike but after 3km, the hike become very steep & slippery.

In some of the distance, I walk alone & feel it.

From the view can saw the gunung nuang peak from the talk of other hiker.
To calm the hungriness I finished the pack wan tan mee in few minutes. 

If raining I think someone may cry, even one of the girl injured when going down from the peak.

After finished we eat late early dinner at a restaurant call "a restaurant", the food is very nice but too hungry to capture the photos.




没有评论:

发表评论