精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2009年5月5日星期二

Runner of the Week: Eugene Chan

Happy Monday! Meet Eugene Chan - the second Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009 Runner of the Week! Check out his answers to our questions below.

1. Why do you run?
I run to be healthy and to build my confidence.

2. Who do you run with?
I sometimes run with my buddy Aron and I CARI forum runners but I mostly run alone.

3. How often do you run?
Almost everyday.

4. Where do you run?
I run around my house on weekdays and run in Lake Gardens on weekends.

5. What’s your biggest running accomplishment to date?
Great Eastern Pacesetters 30km (3:06:55).


Thanks for your answers Eugene.

If you'd like to be featured as the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009 Runner of the Week on this Facebook page, e-mail your answers to the above questions and picture to klmarathon@webershandwick.com.

From: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=166736105506&ref=mf

没有评论:

发表评论