精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2009年7月7日星期二

Crazy run I done before

When I feel fail, I got no way to take out my bad feeling especially something can not tell everyone like relationship...

I start my running training last year end for great eastern pacesetters 30km race, I found that running let me vent my energy and emotion to peace...

I remember once I try to run up to genting highlands from taman melawati, that day I feel really bad about my self... I thing I can't do anything seek like no confident at all, but I told my self at least I can run...
Without any preparation, no hp, no money... just alone.

At the start I just want to run around the house area, but when I almost finish to turn back...
I feel something I will do is the idea to run up to the genting highlands... really crazy thinking...
Y Not?
Let give a try...
I remember that when I run beside the highway, all dust stick on my face and glass...
I sweat and my vest is wet, my heart is pain...
At the end but not the genting highlands, my leg cramps... my mind tired...
I stop at a roadside peddler and request for a warm water without paying...
Thanks for the nice guy, the peddler place is near genting sepah...

After I rest enough that I take a taxi back to my house...
Really crazy experience for me...
Nearly 22km...


没有评论:

发表评论