精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2009年6月12日星期五

Double hills training

Venue: Lake Gardens, KL.
Date: 13-june-2009
Time Start: 6:23am
Time Finish: 7:20am
Result: 57mins
Distance: 10.8km

I used to run around 1hr for this route above 10 times with friends.

But I run alone today, so I try speed up but at last my leg ankle pain again.

Sportsman cant away from injury, especially when u need to get better result.

One of the reason why I cant finish it with maintaining fast speed may be is I not training regularly.

In the war have a sentence, 'The more u sweat in training, the less u bleed in war'.
Than I can change to, 'The more u sweat in training, the less u injury in race'.

Something we want to get the goal we must have discipline & commitment on what we need to do.
If we dun serious about the thing we doing, the return is unconfirmed result.

没有评论:

发表评论