精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2010年1月28日星期四

"My Dream in the Year of the Tiger"

One of "My Dream in the Year of the Tiger" is Travel around Taiwan Island by Cycling.

Planning in a long time already but not yet come true because of the fees & partner, if not friends company to go I will be travel alone. Hope can go with friends cause more fun & can take care each others.
Taiwan such a good travelling spot to visit, people, cultures, building, nature, foods & more others. The trip take minimum 10 days to maximum 1 month depend on budget, flight from Kuala Lumpur to Taipei and cycling start from Taipei to Gaoshiong than make a round turn back to Taipei. Also will record the all journey & the scenery with my camera.

Budget need minimum rm3,000 above for minimum 10 days trip, if possible also need a good travelling bicycle cost around rm3,000. Hope I can make My Dream come true within the Year of the Tiger thru the Tiger Run. ENJOY WINNING~~

The Tiger Run

Time:4.30pm
Date:6th Februry 2010
Venue:Bar Madrid, Jaya One, PJ
Dress Code:Anything!

Yes, you can run dressed in anything you want! Be a tiger, soldier, giant pencil, anything! Well, let’s just say that we’re giving out some prizes for the best dressed runners...

Detail visit: http://www.nuffnang.com.my/tigerrun/


3 条评论:

  1. Let me be the first one to Congrat you for winning the Tiger Run!

    回复删除
  2. yeah i'm second, 恭喜你啊大佬,给我们CariRunners争光!

    回复删除
  3. thank you thank you~ wish your guy dream come true in tiger year too~!

    回复删除