精句铭言

没有不可能转换的情况。没有绝望的人。没有一种命运,无法被一般人以最深的爱来转变。

Advertisement

2010年3月26日星期五

My Date Night

I still remember that day before Christmas, I was working at Genting Highland that month. We meet in front of an artist who was painting a portrait, we have a small talk than I know she just working near the tea shop.

After that I will drop by the tea shop and meet her when free time...

The night of new year eve, I date with her after work. The shopping mall is crazy full of people, so we decided buy a KFC dinner set and eat some where comfortable.

The weather of Genting Highland always cold, we come out from the mall and have a walk to her apartment.
The wind make her feel cold and shaking, than finally we shared a jacket and of cause hand in hand too.

When we reach her apartment, we cant get in because her house mate haven't come back yet.
Due to hungry feeling, we eating KFC at the lobby. After chit chat awhile, she fall a sleep in my arm. The air still cold but we were warm cause we hug so tight.

This is my most memorable date up to date.



poster

没有评论:

发表评论